Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Meet Leafster!

My new pal LEAFSTER!


HELLO!

I realize it's been a while friends... 

November got super busy with Thanksgiving, chocolate Baci, tea parties, and a craft show, oh my!  But as they say, "the show must go on.."

Here's creation #7 (from my list of "10 Creations You Can Make in 10 Minutes"):

Meet Leafster!

She's a super cute leafy monster whose tail can take her on all kinds of adventures!

Where did she come from?  So glad you asked!

I pressed a sweet little red leaf (the old fashioned way) in between the pages of a phone book.  After leaving it in there for a a few days (or weeks in this case), I took it out and created a leaf rubbing with a red colored pencil.  

Then things took on a more adventurous turn!

I took a red Sharpie marker and transformed my little red leaf into the GIGANTIC tail of a teeny monster named Leafster!  Leafster also has leafy ears and a cozy red scarf to keep her warm on all her adventures!


So I challenge you friends!  Can you create some super cool pals for Leafster?

Love,

Rini



No comments:

Post a Comment