Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ten Minute Masterpiece (Creation # 8)


Ready to make a ten minute masterpiece?  Wondering what in the world I'm talking about?

If you answered yes to either of those questions, READ ON!  

Way back in October of 2012, I spotted this video on YouTube:


Many people today (including children) are trapped in a time crunch! Eek!

What was  AMAZING to me about this video was the creative results we can come up with given just TEN MINUTES!

Inspired by this video, I came up with a list:

10 Creations YOU can make in 10 MINUTES! 
(for a creative FLASHBACK check out October's post Take Ten!)

#8: Create a Sculpture!  And yes, try to do it in ten minutes!

But I'm not a sculptor!

Yes, you are!

You have a sculptor inside of you jumping around and ready to work!

I don't have the right tools!

Yes, you do!  

Look around you!  Are there some leftover popsicle sticks?  Some clay from a school project?  A bottle cap sitting on the counter?  Use them!

But I don't have the time for this!

Yes, you've got TEN MINUTES!  Ready and go!

READ BELOW IN TEN MINUTES...
....
....
Have you made your sculpture?
WONDERFUL! Now tell me, what did you use to make it?

Love,
Rini





No comments:

Post a Comment